Shower luffa sponge
Regular price £9.90
Unit price per
Loofah is also called "cleaning cucumber".
It is a squash that is mainly grown in warm regions, such as Africa, India, parts of Asia and Australia.
Once harvested, the loofah is dried to become perfect massage sponges, exfoliating sponges and bath sponges.
A real natural product, the loofah sponge is perfectly tolerated by all skin types.
They are perfect to replace your bath and shower gloves.
Some other examples of how to use the loofah sponge
- Peeling in the shower
- Softening the horn of the feet
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Massage or facial hair removal
- 100% natural
- Luffa for the exfoliating part and cotton for the part that allows you to hold the sponge.
- Ecological and economic
- Delivery time: 10 to 20 working days