Stop single-use plastic
Every year 8.3 billion tons of plastic are produced, 6.3 billion tons are not recycled and become waste in nature. 1000 years is the time it takes for plastic to break down into micro-particles, which never disappear.
With our reusable covers, limit plastic waste in your kitchen.
Stop food waste!
Every year, France wastes nearly 10 million tons of food products, or 317 kg per second. Of these 10 million tons, more than 1.2 million tons are still edible food, or more than 20 kg per Frenchman per year.
Our lids will allow you to increase the shelf life of products and therefore limit waste.
Practical, reusable and washable.
All our covers, made of silicone, are bisphenol A free certified for food use.
Multifunctional, they can be adapted to all shapes of containers.
You can use them in your microwave, refrigerator or freezer.
Concerning the washing you can clean them by hand or in the dishwasher.
It is time to change the way we consume ♻️
- 3 colors available
- Set of 6 reusable silicone covers
- 6 sizes: 6,5cm / 9 cm / 11cm / 13,5cm / 16cm / 20cm
- Delivery times: 10 to 20 working days
- Extremely resistant, stretchable and waterproof
- Suitable for all types of containers
- Increases the shelf life of products
- Maintains the freshness and taste of food
- Preserves liquid products
- Can be exposed to microwave
- Dishwasher safe